Getting Started Quick Links
There are a few steps to do before you will be off and running with Kahi.
- Download the Kahi mobile app here. This app is to be used for provisioning your Fixed Gateways (warehouse gateways) and Asset Beacons.
- STEP 1: Fixed gateway preparation - these are the gateways to be provisioned in your warehouses. 2 gateways per location are to be installed, and ideally placed with some distance between them to ensure adequate coverage in your warehouse.
- STEP 2: Beacons to assets prep - how to provision the beacons to assets both physically and via the mobile app.
- Check the Google drive folder for images for beacon placements - contact email@example.com if you need any help with this.
- STEP 3: Take a few minutes to view this instructional video on installing the Raven Dash Cam in advance.
- Additional Raven training videos and product sheets can be found here
- If you are going to use the Encircle integration to auto create/confirm job locations, please send firstname.lastname@example.org the API key token from your instance in Encircle.
- If you use another Job Claim platform, let us know - we'd love to look into partnering with them too!
- Play around with the platform - get to know the web app and functionality up close and personal, and contact us if you have any questions or feedback.
- More information is now available in our KnowledgeBase.