We are excited to announce our latest integration partner - Albiware!
By integrating your Kahi and Albi accounts, you will lighten the load from having to confirm job site locations on the daily. The integration will do that for you, automatically.
How it works:
After a job/new project is created in Alibware, it pre-creates the location in Kahi as a confirmed job site. When Kahi-tagged equipment is delivered to the job site, those assets will snap automatically to the already-confirmed address. No more manual work confirming/ignoring addresses!
We turn off the 'auto-discovery of locations' feature in your Kahi account, so that only those locations created in Albiware are populated*.
How to integrate:
Email Kahi support (firstname.lastname@example.org) your Albiware integration key, and we'll do the rest!
Where to find your Albiware Integration Key:
Follow the steps below or see Albiware's article for more details here!
- Log into your Albiware account
- Under "Settings", select "Integrations"
- Click on the API Key box, located on the upper right side; a new window will open: "Manage API Key"
- Click on "Add", and choose "Kahi" as vendor
- Copy/paste the API key that is generated into an email and send to email@example.com - we'll do the rest!
- Once your account is integrated, we will turn off "auto-discovery of locations" in your account Going forward, all locations that are added in Albiware, will be auto-generated/confirmed in Kahi
*If you do not run/create all jobs through Albiware, you will need to manually add, in Kahi, those locations. Learn how to do so here.