Once you are a subscribing Kahi client, the account owner can add additional users to the account. Additional users are assigned a role. Each role has different permissions (see below) pertaining to the use of the platform.
To create additional users:
- Login to your Kahi account
- Click on the 'gear icon' in the upper right corner; select "Organization"
- From the Organization page, click on "Users"
- Click on "create" to add a new user
- Select the user type from the drop down menu:
- Location Manager
- Add the new users' name and email address
- Select the locations you wish to grant access to (for those with more than 1 location available)
- Submit - new user has been added!
If an error is made with the email address for an invited user, DELETE the user completely and add them again, rather than editing the email. If you need assistance with deleting an account, contact email@example.com