Moving your warehouse to a new location? Great! Make sure that when your physical warehouse location moves to move your fixed gateway along with it. It's easy to do in just a few steps!
Moving your Gateway to your New Warehouse Location
- Create a new warehouse location in your Kahi account by clicking on Warehouses in the lefthand menu, clicking the green "New Warehouse" button in the top right corner, and then put in the name and address of the new warehouse
- Uninstall the Hale gateway, both physically in the warehouse and in the web app, by clicking on Settings in the lefthand menu, clicking "Gateways" from the menu that appears, clicking on the "External ID" for the gateway associated with the previous warehouse, then clicking the "Uninstall button"
- Install the Hale gateway at the new warehouse by following the regular provisioning steps - plug the Hale in, power it up, then open the Kahi Configuration mobile app, open the QR Scanner, scan the barcode on the back of the Hale, and then follow the onscreen steps to assign it to your new warehouse
- Delete the previous warehouse location by clicking on Warehouses in the lefthand menu, selecting the previous warehouse, clicking on the "፧" and then selecting "Delete"
- You will be asked to select a new Home Warehouse for any assets assigned to the previous warehouse location. Select the name of the new warehouse you created, and then click on the green "Select Warehouse" button. This will change the home warehouse to all of your assets in one click.
If your office address has also changed, you can update your business address via the "Organization" tab from your Kahi account. Select "Settings - Organization", hit the "Edit" button, and update your address details. See video below:
Update Organization Address