General information about the beacons.
- The beacons use a CR2477 Lithium Cell battery.
- The batteries have a life expectancy of about 2 years or more.
- You will get a 'low battery' alert for a beacon running low on power (50% life left), which will escalate to a 'critical low battery' alert (25% life) if not changed.
- When installing the battery into the beacon, ensure the battery is "+" side UP. When sliding in, a blue light will flash for a brief second under the beacon panel. This is best viewed in low light
- When threaded tightly, the beacons are 100% protected against solid objects like dust and sand and have been tested to work for at least 30 minutes while under 15cm to 1m of water. They are IP67 rated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.